Small business owners want to know up front what they can expect from a partner. They want to know what level of service and support they’re getting, how much it will cost each month and how dependable the service will be.
- CMIT Marathon™. Our flagship offering. Marathon is a proactive monitoring and remediation service that small businesses can easily customize to fit their needs. It includes monitoring software that alerts domain engineers in case of a problem; a Network Operations Center with engineers trained to run a preventive maintenance schedule and remotely respond to problems; a fully staffed Help Desk; on-site support if needed; and regular on-site business meetings to inform clients about their IT systems’ performance.
- CMIT Guardian™. If your small or mid-sized business suffers a catastrophic data loss, it almost certainly will fail. It’s that simple. Insurance underwriters estimate the chances of full recovery at six percent. Nearly half of all small businesses that lose their data never reopen. Guardian ensures that will never happen. It does this with data disaster recovery planning, secure remote backup, email archiving and monitoring software. Guardian also makes an automatic onsite backup and has the ability to use that backup as the live environment if a crash occurs. We secure all data with 128-bit encryption during transfer and test the backups to ensure we can recover. Guardian backs up new and updated files as often as every 15 minutes, guaranteeing nearly full recovery in less than 48 hours.
- CMIT Anywhere™. Our cloud computing program that lets users access their business critical information remotely from anywhere on the globe with Internet access. From cloud applications like Hosted Exchange to on premise cloud solutions, CMIT has the options and is the leader among cloud computing companies.
Small business owners can purchase one package at a time or buy them bundled. Either way, CMIT Solutions’ service level agreement explains clearly what the buyer can expect, what it’ll cost and, most important, that it’s working round-the-clock to monitor, diagnose and if necessary repair any problems.
Although our managed services packages form the core of our products and services, we offer others as well:
- Professional services and project work. Our franchise owners and their technicians can install servers, security software and PCI and HIPAA-compliant systems for offices of all kinds.
- Hardware and software sales. We sell high-quality PCs, servers and security and productivity packages from our national vendors.
- Break-fix work. It’s something our managed services try to prevent, but sadly, sometimes things break anyway, and you need them fixed quickly and affordably. Our technicians are available around the clock to help if there’s an emergency.
- An array of additional products and services. CMIT Solutions continues to add product lines that deliver significant value to our small business customers. Current offerings scheduled for announcement in the near future include: Break-through video conferencing and collaborations solutions, managed print services and mobile device management offerings.
In other words, we sell peace of mind and services that allow business owners to do what they do best: run their businesses.
Want to know more? Fill out our request form, and let’s have a conversation.